Effective Date: April 5, 2022
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you sign up to receive updates, request information, fill out a form, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request support, send us an e-mail, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, contact information (such as email address, postal address, and phone number), credit card and other payment information (although payment information may be collected directly by a third-party processor), and any other information you choose to provide. We collect this information to help better provide you services as well as to engage in market research and better serve our customers.
- AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
When you access or use our Site, we may automatically collect non-identifying and/or anonymized information about you, including your log and usage information, device information, and location information.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We (and our service providers) use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Site and your experience, see which areas and features of our Site are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that may be used in our Site or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand our customers to provide better services. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see Your Choices below.
- USES OF INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Site;
- Provide and deliver the information you request;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and provide technical support;
- Respond to your e-mails, submissions, comments, questions and requests;
- Communicate with you about our services, such as sending you information to keep you informed about various news and information we think will be of interest to you (see Your Choices below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Create and maintain a customer relationship management system, member directories, and invitation lists for DOLLS events;
- Anonymize and aggregate information for analytics and reporting;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Site;
- Personalize the Site and provide advertisements, content or features based on your preferences, interests, and browsing and online activities;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
- SHARING OF INFORMATION
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- To affiliates and other entities within DOLLS’s group of companies, other DOLLS customers, and service providers;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of DOLLS’s assets;
- When we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests, claims or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or court orders;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of our staff or others;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide your personal information; or
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used by third parties to identify you.
- DATA RETENTION
We store the information we collect on you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it, or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory or other compliance obligations. For any questions, comments, or requests, please see the Contact Us Section.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Site may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Site with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on your privacy settings for the relevant social media site. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
- ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
For more information about interest-based ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices. You can also change your browser settings to block cookies, although doing so may disable some features of our Site.
- YOUR CHOICES
- PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATION
We may send promotional e-mails or text messages. You may opt out of receiving promotional e-mails or text messages from us by following the instructions in those e-mails or text messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional e-mails, such as those about your use of the Site.
- UPDATING INFORMATION
You may update and correct certain information you provide to us by contacting us. If you wish to delete information we have collected from you, please contact us, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for as long as necessary for our business purposes. For any questions, comments, or requests, please see the Contact Us Section.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Site.
- MOBILE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS/ALERTS
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
- YOUR NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS
This Section applies solely to Nevada residents. Under Nevada law (NRS § 603A.300), Nevada residents can opt out of the sale of certain types of personal information. If you are a Nevada resident, you may submit a verified request to opt out of sales and we will record your instructions and incorporate them in the future. Opt-out requests may be sent using the contact information at the bottom of this notice.
We reserve the right to amend this Section concerning your Nevada Privacy Rights at our discretion and at any time.
- TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE U.S.
- to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal information about you to which you have previously given consent;
- to object to processing of personal information about you for the purpose of direct marketing; and
- to have incorrect personal information about you corrected.
European Union residents also have the right to obtain a copy of the personal information we have about you, although we reserve the right to charge a fee for this.
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). We have collected the following categories (as listed in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.140(o)(1)) of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months: A. Identifiers (e.g., email addresses), B. Personal information categories in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e) (e.g., names, addresses), F. Internet information (e.g., information regarding a consumer’s interaction with a website), G. Geolocation data, and K. Inferences drawn from other Personal Information (e.g., profile reflecting your preferences, characteristics, and behavior.)
Personal Information does not include publicly available information from government records, de-identified or aggregated consumer information, and information excluded from the CCPA’s scope. We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories (as listed in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.140(o)(1)) of sources:
|Identifiers||Directly and indirectly from you, service providers.|
|Personal Information categories in Cal. Civ. Code §1798.80(e)||Directly and indirectly from you, service providers.|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information||Indirectly from you, service providers.|
|Geolocation Data||Indirectly from you.|
|Inferences||Indirectly from you, service providers.|
Please see Section B, Uses of Information, for more information on how the information is used.
- SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose to the following third parties:
|Category||Type of Information||Third Parties|
|Category A:||Identifiers.||Service providers, operating systems and platforms, social networks.|
|Category B:||Personal Information categories in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)||Service providers|
|Category F:||Internet Information||Service providers|
|Category G:||Geolocation Data||Service providers|
|Category K:||Inferences||Service providers|
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information of anyone (including California residents) to any third parties. Even though we do not sell personal information, if you are a California resident, you still may submit a verified request to opt out of the sales and/or disclosure and we will record your instructions and incorporate them in the future if our policy changes. If you are a California resident and would like to opt out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information, please contact us using the contact information at the bottom of this notice.
- YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain restrictions. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information.
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. You may be required to provide additional information to verify your identity and request before further action is taken.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. We reserve the right to amend this Section concerning your California Privacy Rights at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you through a notice on our website homepage. For any questions, comments, or requests, please see the Contact Us Section.
- CONTACT US
- Calling us at 305-770-6501;
- E-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Sending correspondence to: 18205 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 100, Aventura, FL 33160.