Liposuction, most known by patients as “lipo” involves the removal of unwanted fat, shapes specific areas of the body, and remarks the body contour. It can treat areas such as thighs, hips and buttocks, abdomen and waist, upper arms, back, knees, chest area, and specifically on the face, it can treat cheeks, chin, and neck.
This is one of the most demanded practices in the field of cosmetic surgery, not also by patients but also by surgeons because it can be combined with other procedures to refine the outcomes and obtain a more detailed body contour.
- The patient may return home after a few hours when liposuction is done.
- It improves the patient appearance by providing a more natural-looking body.
- It makes the patient feel more confident about their shapes
- It helps remove excess skin and other abnormalities caused by obesity
- Recovery is fast and painless since only minor incisions are required.